Eloise Tzimas is a Certified DISC Practitioner that is authorize to facilitate DISC Assessment in your company.
Extended DISC® is a suite of online assessment tools that provide you with the information to maximize the performance of your employees.
Eliminate expensive mistakes, wasted time and resources – Extended DISC® assessments provide you with the information you need when recruiting, performance discussions, culture change, increased productivity, teamwork and communication.
The Different Styles of Behaviour
Some of the most common applications for Team Analysis are:
- Team unity and culture development
- Strategic decision making for teams based on different sytle.s
- Identification of effective behaviors for project teams
- Leadership analysis - cohort leadership groups for training and development purposes.
- Organizational Culture Development
- Communication and Collaboration
- Conflict resolution
- Understanding complex issues
What are some of the applications for Individual Assessment in organisations worldwide?
- Individual Leadership Insights for development purposes
- Organizations Culture analysis through individual results
- Communication and Interaction skills
- Sales ability and fit during recruitment
- Customer Service ability and fit during recruitment
- Coaching conversations regarding performance lift and career progression
- Career development analysis for right fit
- Self-awareness insights for growth and development
- Context for Behavioural change
Customer Service's Style (Individual)
Identify the "fit for purpose" behaviours and thinking styles for your front-line teams who are an essential touch-point with your customers. Your Customer Service or Experience teams.
Team Analysis and Style
Results of individual behavioural assessment. This report used the s ame framework and divides all the different behavioural styles into four main styles for ease of insights to team culture and development
Are you ready to get started?
Drop us a line today to schedule the DiSC Assessment!